Varilux Comfort Progressive lenses offer a wider progressive channel with less distortion around the edges of the lens than our standard progressive lens.
Click here for our Step-by-Step Order Guide
About Hi-Index Lenses:
- Hi-index Lenses are lighter and thinner than Polycarbonate or Plastic.
- Especially good for strong prescriptions.
- Filters UV in daylight and fluorescent lighting.
- Comes automatically with scratch resistant coating.
- Eyeglass People offers Hi-Index 1.60 (about 10% thinner than Polycarbonate) and Super Hi-Index 1.67 (about 20% thinner than Polycarbonate)